This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Feature Request - Top N widget

Were using the "Top-N" widget a lot in our dashboards, and I'd like to:

• Be able to select the x-axis scaling (day, week, month etc). We can do this with a performance chart but that only shows a single graph metric, perhaps if that could do multiples then it would be suitable.
  • Zero the y-axis at 0 (nice to have as an option.)
  • Expand the graph to fill more of the widget's real estate (user dragging would be preferable)
  • 95th percentile option as well as average between samples and PEAK.

I've also raised this through our account manager.

Thanks

Ed

• superted666  wrote:

Were using the "Top-N" widget a lot in our dashboards, and I'd like to:

• Be able to select the x-axis scaling (day, week, month etc). We can do this with a performance chart but that only shows a single graph metric, perhaps if that could do multiples then it would be suitable.
    • Zero the y-axis at 0 (nice to have as an option.)
    • Expand the graph to fill more of the widget's real estate (user dragging would be preferable)
    • 95th percentile option as well as average between samples and PEAK.

I've also raised this through our account manager.

Thanks

Ed

As of VMAN 8.0, we are fully integrated with the Orion Platform, which supports this feature request. Virtualization Manager 8.3 Release Notes - SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. Help and Support