This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

What is the version of the running QOE?

At the bottom of every Orion screen there's a reminder of the version of each product and it also lists other products such as the core platform, DPA, QOE, etc It's also shown in Settings, but I can't find anywhere that tells me the point version.

I'm on the verge of installing the SolarWinds Orion Platform 2015.1.3 QOE Hotfix 1 which says it requires

- This hotfix requires SolarWinds Orion Core 2015.1.3.

- This hotfix requires SolarWinds Orion QOE v2.0.593

and goes on to say that v2.0.600 will be installed

The Core version is easy to find and it reports as 2015.1.3, but my QOE version only lists v2.0 without a trailing point number

How can I inspect the version so that I can be sure that I'm compliant with the requirements of this HF?

• The copyright line on every web page gives the detailed version of most products, but for QoE it only shows my version as 2.0.

I looked everywhere for the detailed version number, but now I’ve found it in Add Remove Progs. I don’t how I missed that yesterday.

It's just as well I checked as my intended hotfix did not meet the pre-reqs.