cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 8

UDT very slow to respond

Jump to solution

I'm just wondering if anyone else has seen this.  We recently upgraded to NPM V12 and UDT 3.2.4.  Ever sense the upgrade the UDT summary page either gets hung trying to load or takes upwards to 1 minute to load.  If the page gets hung all the other Solarwinds pages stop loading and just hang.  I've gone through logs and can't find any errors or timeouts.  IF anyone has seen this, have you been able to fix it?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

I'd open a support case and have them get into your system with you as I have not seen that problem in any environments I've worked on since the updates came out.  I wouldn't be surprised if something in your UDT tables is corrupt and is causing the system to hang, or maybe one of the resources on that page.

I'd seen a few cases where people did the upgrade and couldnt load up specific views where we were able to resolve it by recreating the view and deleting the old version of it.

-Marc Netterfield

Loop1 Systems: SolarWinds Training and Professional Services

- Marc Netterfield, Github

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

I'd open a support case and have them get into your system with you as I have not seen that problem in any environments I've worked on since the updates came out.  I wouldn't be surprised if something in your UDT tables is corrupt and is causing the system to hang, or maybe one of the resources on that page.

I'd seen a few cases where people did the upgrade and couldnt load up specific views where we were able to resolve it by recreating the view and deleting the old version of it.

-Marc Netterfield

Loop1 Systems: SolarWinds Training and Professional Services

- Marc Netterfield, Github

View solution in original post

0 Kudos