cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 8

UDT PR2 installation issue

I uninstalled the UDT 1.0-Beta 7, rebooted and installed UDT 1.0-PR2 Eval.  The Installation failed with "could not connect to SQL CLR" or something near to that.  What did I do wrong?  I need to get this installed properly for as to evaluate it since many of the Beta 7 funtions did not work.  I only have 8 more days on the eval license.  HELP.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

I followed the instructions for both SQL 2005 and 2008 and enable CLR on both.  Which SQL is it going to use?  I thought I chose the SQL Express install.  The installation guide is not clear as to what is going on.  I have been trying to install this latest release so as to evaluate it and if it fits, we would purchase it.  But I can not even get it installed.  The last BETA 7 would not let include hostname or IP address, so I basically have not seen anthing that is worth anything.  Prove me wrong.  Fred

0 Kudos

By default the product ships with SQLExpress 2005.  So you will need to use the first link to enable CLR. 

If you get in touch with your sales rep they can get a engineer to help you with your install. 

0 Kudos