cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 10

What the?

Jump to solution

Got booted out of the last session with no way to get into the final talkathon. Whats up with that. Had no way to get the extra 500 at the end of the day. Not cool. I hope this doesnot happen tomorrow as I sat all day and went through the presentations.

1 Solution

Hey Dave! The session ran a little longer than planned, so the platform cut off the video. We extended it, and refreshing the screen after a minute or two would've brought it back for you. Tomorrow, we've coded for the final session to run an extra 60 minutes, just in case. Don't want y'all to miss anything! Jake swooped in with the EOD survey, but here's a backup!

THWACKcamp 2017 End of Day 1 Survey

View solution in original post

13 Replies
Level 20

Also note the second day one said 250 points but really gives you 500.

0 Kudos

how about todays end of day survey?

0 Kudos

Got it

0 Kudos

Can you post the link here?

0 Kudos

Hey Dave! The session ran a little longer than planned, so the platform cut off the video. We extended it, and refreshing the screen after a minute or two would've brought it back for you. Tomorrow, we've coded for the final session to run an extra 60 minutes, just in case. Don't want y'all to miss anything! Jake swooped in with the EOD survey, but here's a backup!

THWACKcamp 2017 End of Day 1 Survey

View solution in original post

Thank you I am sometimes very quick to jump so (one reason that don't let me alone on a tall building) if I would have stayed on I would have caught it. Anyway I appreciate your getting back to me. You folks did a great job and I am looking forward to tomorrow.

Got it thank you and sorry I am so impatient. I should have known you guys were on it.

Level 10

Thanks for fixing so that I could at least take the last survey, but I would have loved to hear about the awards missed those because of the FROPA. The question I have is our we IT? If so let's get this fixed for tomorrow. Thanks

0 Kudos

yeah a refresh got back in eventually but no link for the end of day survey?

0 Kudos

Thanks!

Level 13

thegreateebzies​, Any idea where we can find the end of day survey link?  The link that was in the "green box" was for the previous session for 250 THWACK points.

0 Kudos