cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mvooch
Level 9

Swag Bag Thwack Camp 2017

Just wondering when the Swag Bags for attending Thwack Camp 2017 will be sent out.  Thank you!

9 Replies
kevin.kuhn
Level 8

Re: Swag Bag Thwack Camp 2017

Re: Swag Bag

brett.holzhauer

Level 7

brett.holzhauer Administrator Oct 20, 2017 9:53 AM (in response to Kevin Kuhn)

kevin.kuhn

Kevin - these emails will be distributed over the coming hours and days. If you have not received this email by Monday morning, please direct message me!

This applies to everyone and we will be sure to get everyone their backpacks. Keep an eye on your Spam just in case!

desr
Level 12

I received the email and have ordered but it hasn't been shipped out yet.

kevin.kuhn
Level 8

Dear Desr,

My order has not shipped as well.  Please give it some more time due to all the order that need to be filled.   If you have any further concers or issues with your order please contact the Solarwinds Shop at: ThwackStore@solarwinds.com or brett.holzhauer

jasonstak2079
Level 10

I'm patiently awaiting shipment of my swag-bag as well. Ordered on October 20th, still only at step one of order submitted, but not yet to order processing.

chadlevi
Level 8

I received my swag bag today.  I thought we were getting a pair of socks......Were we not?

0 Kudos
kevin.kuhn
Level 8

to my knowledge there wasn't post to be any. 

If you stop in at their booth at trade shows they have socks for sell there, I think but if you have any issues with your order please contact the solarwinds store at: ThwackStore@solarwinds.com and/or brett.holzhauer. 

0 Kudos
desr
Level 12

I ordered mine on the 20th also and it has not shipped.

desr
Level 12

No I don't think it was going to contain socks.

0 Kudos
ssb1979
Level 9

Socks weren't included with the bag, but with your golden ticket code you can check to see if you've won a pair of socks.

0 Kudos