cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post

Swag Bag Golden Ticket

Jump to solution

Not sure how I can redeem a code when there's nothing on these. Scratched it off and nothing there. Any suggestions???file-2.jpeg

1 Solution

PSA:

If anyone here has destroyed their ticket by mistake, please DM me! I'll be able to let you know if you are a winner or not.

View solution in original post

45 Replies

My TC17 pack arrived, but my Golden Ticket was faulty. I put it back in the pack & took it out again, but it still showed me a pile of crosses. I thought of turning it over & then turning it back again, but was worried that it may fracture in the flexing.  Then I searched Thwack for a KB document on it. Is there a proven procedure to get the ticket to return all ticks?

Seriously though, TC17 was great & the pack is a bonus. Thanks guys.

0 Kudos

Have you tried forcing an unexpected reboot on the ticket?

This number might be able to help you 0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

0118 999 881 999 119 7253 | The IT Crowd - YouTube

0 Kudos
Level 16

Im still only in submitted mode....

pastedImage_0.png

0 Kudos

familyofcrowes

We are still working on getting these shipped out. It should be at your doorstep in 2-3 weeks!

Level 14

Bag finally arrived and guess what.  I'm a loser 

0 Kudos

Don't worry petergwilson, you are always a winner to us! Thanks for attending THWACKcamp!

0 Kudos
Level 13

WooHoo - mine came in AND I WON THE...

pastedImage_0.png

Steven-

Congrats! I will DM you now.

0 Kudos
Level 8

Goldenticket.jpg

I use a stainless steel spoon, works great.

0 Kudos

I'd love to use a stainless steel spoon. I'd even use a solid silver one if absolutely necessary, but my order is still "processing"

Level 16

Still waiting on the swag bag to be delivered....

0 Kudos

They are on the way! If you haven't received yours in the next 2 weeks, please DM me.

0 Kudos

Wait so you know who you send the winning tickets to?  How can you tell from a destroyed ticket?  Also i have a Thwackcamp bag stuck in my store sending as well.   I did attend which is why i believe it stuck but it showed up in the store so I ordered it again.  

0 Kudos

Jeremy,

Yes. We have a list of randomly selected winners who received winning tickets.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Mine shows its in transit.

DM Sent!

0 Kudos

Mine is still in transit

0 Kudos

PSA:

If anyone here has destroyed their ticket by mistake, please DM me! I'll be able to let you know if you are a winner or not.

View solution in original post

brett.holzhauer  do you know when they will be sent out?

pastedImage_0.png

0 Kudos

We are working through them now! If you haven't received your bag in 2 weeks from today, please DM me.