cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 7

How do I earn points to change it for online courses? Im new on this and I'll like to know more in deep the product.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Humberto,

I can assist you here! Your points are good for anything in the THWACK store. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Humberto,

I can assist you here! Your points are good for anything in the THWACK store. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me!

View solution in original post

Hello Brett

I need to prepare a training for my team, but I can barely know how to use the tool, where can I saw something like "basic training" somewhere in thwack page but it cost points, How can I get those points so I can be able to look at the "basic training"?

We offer instructor led product training for customers (no charge if you are under active maintenance). Here is the course catalog and where you sign up. https://customerportal.solarwinds.com/VirtualClassrooms/

hmatasge

If you are referring to these training here, these trainings do not cost points. You actually earn them! Everything on THWACK is with the purpose of earning points, except purchasing things in the store. That is where you are able to spend them.

As a brand new member, I would highly encourage you to go through those trainings, as well as check out our You Don't Know THWACK page.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me via Direct Message.

0 Kudos