cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 8

Need to create a report regarding EOS / EOL devices & dates that includes the serial numbers to the devices? This would help start a strategy to replace hardware.

Need to create a report regarding EOS / EOL devices & dates that includes the serial numbers to the devices? This would help start a strategy to replace hardware.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Quick revision of my EOL replacement resource should do the trick, this is an SWQL query which should give you approximately what you want.  Create a web-based report and stick this in you should be good...

SELECT ToString(Year(NP.EndOfSupport)) + '-' + ToString(Month(NP.EndOfSupport)) + '-' + ToString(Day(NP.EndOfSupport))  AS [End of Support], EP.Model AS [Part Number], NP.Nodes.Caption, EP.Serial

FROM NCM.NodeProperties NP JOIN NCM.EntityPhysical EP ON (NP.NodeID = EP.NodeID)

WHERE (EP.ContainedIn = 0) AND (NP.EndOfSupport < (GetDate()+180))

GROUP BY EP.Model, NP.EndOfSupport, EP.Serial, NP.EoSLink, NP.Nodes.Caption

ORDER BY NP.EndOfSupport, EP.Model

Thank you Craig. After upgrading to NCM 7.4 I was able to modify a web based canned report called End of Sale devices and I added the service tag and serial number columns to it. Thanks again for the help!

0 Kudos