cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 14

Win8 & thwack - not so happy together

Jump to solution

Trying to access thwack from a freshly built Win8 desktop and while the site functions mostly ok, the drop downs on the top of the page do not work and the communications areas do not display any content.

Is anyone else having the issue?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Thank you for letting us know. We are seeing some strangeness with IE10 on the boards.

We're working with Jive on short term and long term fixes. There seems to be an issue at times with the Reply function... but this is the first time I've heard of the drop downs and such being an issue.

Short term: we're getting some fixes back ported... (not the best, but it gets us further along)

Long term: we're looking at upgrading to the latest version and what that will take. As with all "platforms"... it takes some doing.

Thanks for bearing with us.

Michael

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

John - What browser are you on?  Have you tried clearing your cookies?  Please try this and let me know if you are still having trouble.  I have tested this on Win 8 without error in Chrome, FF, and IE.

0 Kudos

I'm using IE10.  I will clear cookies and reboot again when I get home.  Thx!

0 Kudos

Thank you for letting us know. We are seeing some strangeness with IE10 on the boards.

We're working with Jive on short term and long term fixes. There seems to be an issue at times with the Reply function... but this is the first time I've heard of the drop downs and such being an issue.

Short term: we're getting some fixes back ported... (not the best, but it gets us further along)

Long term: we're looking at upgrading to the latest version and what that will take. As with all "platforms"... it takes some doing.

Thanks for bearing with us.

Michael

View solution in original post

0 Kudos