cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Community Manager
Community Manager

Which of the following best describes your organization’s preparedness for phishing attacks?

Loading question...
0 Kudos
11 Replies
Level 7

Barracuda

0 Kudos
Level 10

As an employee I know I've received guidance and training about avoiding phishing attempts, but I don't know what "behind the scenes" actions our IT security division is taking.

0 Kudos
Level 10

Our organization has annual training that shows how to identify possible issues and confirm valid sources. Users can report suspicious email and links. Before the virus, it was standard. Now reminders and hints go out often to ensure users are aware of the increased activity.

0 Kudos
Level 9

SIPR network

I can relate to dealing with this as well... it's a LOT of work.  I'm a TA as well so that's more stuff to deal with and more tokens and PIN's and all that goes with it.

0 Kudos

We operate on a classified network.  If we get phishing emails, we have a bigger problem.

No kidding I can relate to that but we all have unclassified networks too... we have a report phishing button in outlook and also send users fake phishing emails to test and train them throughout the year.

0 Kudos

As always, I wanted to hit more than one button. There's a bit of SaaS, then some server & client protection, but still some stuff gets through & the user can report it

0 Kudos
Level 12

I would put my organanisation at the paranoid level. We have user, server and service levels plus the user can report anything that just happens to sneak through.

0 Kudos

Also paranoid and hopefully will soon be adding a layer at the SaaS level so we can benefit from a certain cloud provider's machine learning across their services.

0 Kudos

I can't seem to vote, is that just me? 

0 Kudos