cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Community Manager
Community Manager

What would you like to see added in the THWACK Store?

Loading question...
79 Replies
Level 10

I would like to see USB external hard drives, maybe USB batteries, T shirts and Polo shirts with just a small SolarWinds logo in the top right, so that we can wear it to work. Also licenses so that we can learn from home instead of work.    

0 Kudos
Level 12

SolarWinds 100% Cotton Long Sleaved Shirts like those worn by the Head Geeks.

An option to donate points (converted to currency) to non-profits like the Red Cross Red Crescent, Doctors Without Borders, Habitat for Humanity, SPCA International, etc.

Level 13

I would like more clever t-shirts, but not just more -- this type of more:

• More 2X and 3X inventory, AND
  • more length -- longer t shirts, perhaps only 5-6" longer would be great.
0 Kudos

I'm with you.  More 2X and 3X.  

However, since I'm one of the stumpy guys, and have to already roll up the shirt sleeves without having to deal with an additional 5" or 6" of length, it would be sweet to be able to specify size.

In fact, why not just have a place to input the size, select the options for neck, arm length, chest width, stomach width, and shirt length, along with the graphics (cute picture, catch phrase, colors, something on the back, something on the front, etc.) so everyone is lookin' sharp?

0 Kudos
Level 7

A decent laptop rucksack/backpack - no nylon plastic stuff 🙂

0 Kudos

If you don't already have a Thwack Backpack, it's top quality, filled with a surprisingly helpful number of zippered sections. I think it can easily hold 4 laptops, their power cables, tools, etc. Well worth 25,000 Thwack points.

FOUR laptops?! Need to see this. 😄

0 Kudos

rschroeder_0-1590070427510.png

It's the best laptop backpack I've seen anywhere.  The multiple laptop zippered sections on the strap side could easily hold four modern (thin) laptops.  Plus the internal "main" section has dividers for a few more.  The external zipper pouches let me keep frequently-used items where I can go directly to them.  I have three of these Thwack-Packs--one for me, one for each of my two college kids.

Thanks, I...uh...have seen the picture from the Thwack store. 😀😀😀 Sounds like a great Thwackpack!

0 Kudos
Level 7

The network engineer game with Brad.

0 Kudos

A bluetooth mouse

or

Giant Umbrella (Lots of advertising space) ☂️

Level 8

The store is ace.

I love my hammock & will be watching like a hawk for when they return.

0 Kudos
Level 8

Bring back the Thwammock, please. https://twitter.com/hashtag/thwammock Weather is getting nicer. We have more time around the house. It would be great to #WFH = work from hammock/Thwack-Style.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Some of the weekly or monthly prizes from the Monthly Missions or accessories that go with some of those prizes, gift cards, usb drives and other tech gadgets!!!

0 Kudos
Level 8

THWACK pajamas. 

0 Kudos
Level 10

Always like more tech gadgets, but very interested in a good solidly built corn hole set with the logo on it. I saw this set once that had battery powered lights surrounding the hole and the outer edges of the board.

0 Kudos

and a proper cotton short sleeved shirt with a discrete flare would be great for those client meetings

And maybe even with the option of having an SCP or MVP suffix on the flare

0 Kudos
Level 9

It would be great to see Sysadmania make a return to the store!

Level 9

More color options with the shirts.  (I tend to have too many black/grey t shirts.)

Laptop security locks, laptop webcam privacy flaps

Reusable earplugs, or ear muffs, flashlights (thinking for server room use)

lunchbox, minicoolers, packs

Clever sticky notes/ labels, mini rear mirrors

More solar chargers (I keep missing out!)

Beach towel, hand towel, shop rag, eye glasses cloth wipe

cable management tools, computer adapters

For the thwack store features, can there be extra photos of the items that are zoomable, or a FAQ section? Most times I wanted to get more details of an item, like what the backpack looks inside or a closer look of a logo.