cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 13

What does the Thwack (Back)Pack Look like?

Jump to solution

What exactly does the TwackPack look like? Not just the outside, but all of the compartments. We've seen the photo in the store and occasionally even seen photos of the pack in the wild, but I've yet to see a Thwackpack's innards and whatnot. Anyone help me out?

1 Solution
Level 13

Someone posted (at my prompting) a video about it and a link to the original company that makes the backpack (or so I'm lead to believe) here

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
16 Replies
Level 12

Awesome I am saving for one now I have a ways to go before I have enough points but I am hoping it is worth the wait

0 Kudos
Level 13

Someone posted (at my prompting) a video about it and a link to the original company that makes the backpack (or so I'm lead to believe) here

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Alright i think I'm going to upgrade from the free backpack i got from AMD to the free  Backpack from Thwack!

Level 12

prowessa nice gesture. Wow, 20 laptops in the Thwack pack.... hmm

Level 12

you are lucky, my phone died just after I sent the 3rd picture.

hope this helps !

0 Kudos

You’re the lucky one. I didn’t even get to look inside mine. It was claimed and stashed before I got home. I’ve tried grounding, begging, ransom, back-mail baby pictures, etc… It must be a really good backpack.

0 Kudos

it is a very nice bag. The only limit to what you can put in is if you can lift it when it's full.

0 Kudos

hmm, how heavy can it be?

How many 14" screen laptops can it accommodate? I'd have loved to see the different side views to imagine how big it can grow with load.

0 Kudos

OKay, lets figure this out. I'll order a backpack from the store, and you send me 20 14" laptops (i'm pretty sure it wont hold that many) and I'll see how many I can fit in my backpack. I get to keep all of them that I can fit it and zip it shut. Deal?

0 Kudos

kevincrouch4 

I like your idea. I guess you are joking, right? y wud i send you 20 laptops at all when I can as well get the information I need?

So much money will be wasted just to send them to you.

There's no deal here at all.   its nice to be funny sometimes.

0 Kudos

prowessa wrote:

hmm, how heavy can it be?

How many 14" screen laptops can it accommodate?

I've put 2 X 14" and my 12.5" one and it wasn't full at all.

I don't think you can really fill it up to the point of not being able to lift it, but I think it can accommodate probably every things you might need for a day of work.

0 Kudos

thx syldra. that'll be a relief if i can still lift it with 2 of those laptops.

0 Kudos
Level 12

IMG_20140613_171012.jpg

Back

Level 12

IMG_20140613_170912.jpg

Center

Level 13

I’d take a picture to show you, but my daughter stole it, and won’t let me have it back.

0 Kudos
Level 12

IMG_20140613_170935.jpg

Front