cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 13

What do you think you've lost post Thwack Upgrade

Jump to solution

Thanks to the hard work of DanielleH‌, maria.bungau and the team, Thwack has had it's makeover.

Main points of interest for me have become easier to find, and the new Thwack Talk is a great addition.

One thing I noted though was under your profile, the Ranking > Friends ranking seems to be no longer avail - just the comparing you to overall.

To help collate a list of what we think is missing whilst they prepare their guide to "where your stuff went", what have you notice/think you've lost?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution

Hey tony.johnson‌,

Depending on what you're interested in, just go to 'Product Forum', chose your product, and you will find a direct link to the content exchange page of that particular product.

content exchange.jpg

View solution in original post

33 Replies

alexslv‌ "links" went away as apart of the upgrade package. I would suggest bookmarking or following locations of interest to you as a workaround.

Can you clarify your second question?  I'll definitely look into it some more once you clarify, but it sounds like you may need to add this to the new thwack Community Feature Requests‌ section.

0 Kudos

Hi Danielle,

I have actually figured it out:

PRODUCT FORUMS > {PICK PRODUCT} > CONTENT EXCHANGE > DOCUMENTS

Thanks,

Alex

What we're working on appears to be gone from the homepage, and is quite important.    

0 Kudos

Hey designerfx‌,

You can now find the 'What we're working on' thread under the name 'Product Roadmaps' in the top navigation, next to 'Product Forums'.

I suppose it makes sense, but maybe you want to rename the main page for What we're working on to Product Roadmap?

Just keeping in the same logic going.    

0 Kudos
Product Manager
Product Manager

No Direct link to the content exchange?

0 Kudos

Hey tony.johnson‌,

Depending on what you're interested in, just go to 'Product Forum', chose your product, and you will find a direct link to the content exchange page of that particular product.

content exchange.jpg

View solution in original post

Level 13

Not a loss (as I can't remember what was there is anything) however perhaps a feature when creating / commenting on threads.

We get "! App" down the bottom right corner when creating a new discussion or anything :

pastedImage_0.png

Or even during this reply, I see this ....
pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks, squinsey‌! We'll look into where that view went and get back to you.

bluefunelemental‌ not to worry! We will have a dedicated link to SolarWinds Lab on the homepage at all times, look for that to appear early this week.  Until then, lab.solarwinds.com should get you there rather quickly!

Keep the feedback coming.  It seems as though the changes haven't tripped too many people up yet which is great news.  I'll definitely keep watch on this thread in case you all find changes I may have missed and include those in my update tomorrow.

0 Kudos

Danielle- overall everything looks great. For lab- I meant the SDK and Alert etc lab forums that are still there somewhere. Can only find with a search unless I am missing a menu somewhere?

0 Kudos

All lab forums are linked on each product forum for which alerts, reports, scripts, and Orion SDK are applicable. Take a look at the NPM forum for example: Network Performance Monitor

‌thx-found them now,I  think I was looking at eoc page and didn't see them. They are def under NPM and Sam.

sttill cannot find the labs forums without searching

and the homepage recent content now only shows two pages worth

0 Kudos