This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

View all unmonitored Resources

FormerMember
FormerMember

Is there a way to view all resources (Interfaces) that are unmonitored on my devices?  So I have about 100 devices and we were limited on the ports we could monitor due to a license issues.  We have since upgraded to unlimited and I want to go back through and enable monitoring on all the unmonitored interfaces.  Is there a report I can run or some way to see resources that are unmonitored?  I don't want to have to go to each device and check it if I can avoid it.

• The Network Sonar Discovery should be able to show you all currently un-monitored interfaces and you can simply check them to add them in, if I understood your request right.

Jacob West

loop1systems.com

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember in reply to jacob.west

I can look at the network sonar discovery, I was hoping to be able to run a report without doing discovery.  Since NPM sees all the resources on a device I would have thought I could have run a report that says list all resources on all devices that are not currently monitored and then I could see the status of the interfaces as well.