This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Usabili-buddy / UX - September Mission

The September Mission is done and dusted, with the next one being released soon.

Don't get me wrong, it was a great mission to be able to provide feedback on the modules [hey I even had the added bonus of winning a prize just for entering emoticons_happy.png]

I felt however there were some things that just weren't given the opportunity to provide feedback for.

Maybe I just clicked too quickly or misread the question to not answer - or there should have been a comment field at the bottom to discuss your answer to a multi-choice question

For me it comes back to the actual customer portal.

- Ability to export my license details out into XLS/PDF cause I hate having to do it manually - and I'm sure so does my account manager LOL.
          (like the updated License Install history is now exportable)

- Move/Copy the details of hostname against installed license onto the main page. [feeds back into above issue when doing license audits]

There are others I raised, but they fitted in to the survey.

Regardless - what didn't make it for you -

What did you want to discuss / add additional comments about the mission from a UX perspective?