This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Thwack upgrade. "Streams" are no longer in my inbox!!

What happened to the streams in the "Inbox" during the upgrade last night?   That was one of the most useful features for targeting the content that I wanted to see and being able to go find the updated content quickly...   I can see there still there in that I can subscribe to them.  But I can't find a way to see what has been updated in all my streams!!

Bring them back!!!

mrs.alterego

• LOL!!! You crack me up cnorborg​ :-) We did not get rid of them; they have moved to a new section called "NEWS", which sits up in the header between BROWSE and CREATE. You can now even customize your own streams and how that page is displayed for you :-)

• Ok, found them, but I'll still have to say that I'd love for them to work the same way they used to work.  When they were in the inbox, it had a list of my streams and next to the stream, if there were updates in that stream, there would be a little box that not only indicated that there were updates in the stream, but give an indication of how many updates.   If there were only a couple, there would be one bar, more than a couple two bars, etc. etc...    Now there is just a list of them, with no indication of whether there is an update or how many updates there are.   Sometimes I would put off looking at a stream if there were too many updates because I didn't have the time right then and there.   But the "one bar" streams I would take a glance at really quick...    Very helpful!!!

Also have to say I liked having a one-stop shop in the inbox.    Now I have to go visit both.    Having them in the inbox was a nice way of seeing everything that was there in a nice glance.   The streams in the "News" section aren't nearly as nice!!

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

Here's a more extensive, yet not exhaustive look at what's new post upgrade:

POST THWACK UPGRADE 2016 - WHERE'D YOUR STUFF GO?