THWACK Coffee Mug

Jump to solution

Has anyone ordered this plastic mug ?

How is the quality ?

coffee-mug.jpg

Tags (1)
1 Solution
Level 12

I ordered the mug, it is a quality mug, thick plastic.

View solution in original post

23 Replies
Level 13

Best Travel Cup Ever:

solarwinds travel mug.jpg

Level 13

I am not allowed coffee for the simple reason that I had never drunk it until a couple of weeks ago.  The caffeine stimulation made me go a little weird and I kind of didn't concentrate for the rest of the day and it rolled onto a good portion of the evening. 

Level 12

There's always decaf if you enjoy the taste of coffee

Level 13

I'm guessing that the lack of caffeine isn't the same.  I understood why people have coffee and sugar every morning. it's like smack for kids.  You could get addicted to coffee it's that magical.

0 Kudos
Level 20

Until you drink so much for so many days in the morning without eating enough and you almost gut yourself!  Otherwise I love coffee and drink it every day.

0 Kudos
Level 13

Its still painfully potent stuff.  I have been drinking nothing but water since I was in high school (about 20+ years)  It gets a bit rubbish in the mornings when you've been doing a long run session the night before as it has always taken me until 13:00 - 14:00 until I finally feel normal.  With coffee I am wonderfully awake and full of energy.

0 Kudos
Level 13

i ordered the original coffee mug before they replaced it with the orange one...and I love it - the white ceramic and steel one is the best....I'll post a picture tomorrow.

Level 9

It's working out great for me

0 Kudos
Level 14

Like mine... have had it for a couple of months..

Level 10

Is...is it as orange as it looks in the image?

0 Kudos
Level 12

Yes, very Orange as pictured.  Just looking at it will awaken your senses.

Level 10

So not only the coffee contents but the color itself helps with the morning wake up! Two birds with one stone! sweeeeet!

If you pass the SCP exam you'll get an even fancier insulated brushed metal tall mug for free . . .

Level 12

I did get my free mug from my SCP.

It leaked and lettering has washed away.

I should rewrite !!

0 Kudos

It LEAKS?  But it's METAL--how can it leak?  I haven't used mine since it says it's not dishwasher safe, but it looks great.  And hey, looks ARE everything, right?

I can't believe it leaks!  Somewhere in the body, or around the cap?

Level 12

We need to manufacture these mugs in America and make America great again.

Level 15

Reminder: Coffee comes from South America... enjoy your cup.

Level 10

Except that Hawaiian coffee. 🙂

#MURICA!

I received one back in 2012, still using it.

Level 12

Around the cap, turns a white shirt into a brown shirt.