This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

New report writer issue

The new report writer works great, but I can't see the report in the Application on the main server's report writer nor can I find the report in the

Edit Resource: Report from Orion Report Writer.

I built a great report that will show my current equipment status and need to slip it into the users summary view.  I've added reports that were built in the report writer application before but the web built report doesn't appear in the available list.  The list could have been revamped as well to give us the search option that has been added everywhere (Nice by the way).

Is this a bug, or am I missing a step somewhere?

• Greetings,

Hi Cvinka same problem as me, here's mine

Could I as ask some question about the reporting on my Solarwinds NPM. Is just that I customized an Advance report using report writter after I save it, and I believe it seems to be good and working because every time I Execute the SQL Query and Preview, it displayed the desire report to be pullout by the Query on to the database it self. but the problem is that my when I view my customized report in the Solar Winds Orion Web Console my Customized report named(Node Duration Summry) is there but it do not show any report only "No activity to report" what i see. Although it show report information in Report Writter and when it comes in Web is None? What suppose to be the problem on this? Please Help me. Thanks you very much. Please reply ASAP. Please also see the attached files. Thanks

reportwriter2.jpgreportwriter1.jpgweb1.jpgweb2.jpg