cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Community Manager
Community Manager

Looking at the ARM usecase pages, which would be your biggest pain point regarding user permissions?

Loading question...
7 Replies

Best practice is to give users "least privilege" permissions. Just what they need to do their jobs and no more. This can be extremely difficult to ensure with multiple servers, multiple file shares, multiple folders and files and multiple levels of all of the above. In addition users belong to different groups and organization units.

A tool like this can be invaluable to ensure proper rights are given. Users will always let you know if they don't have access to something that they need, but seldom to never tell you that they can see "stuff" that they shouldn't be able to.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi friends, thanks so much for leaving comments on this thread as well - but as you can see, all is well now. Feel free to cast your vote 🙂

Voted, so I can't vote again, but I have not gotten credit for the question (survey) being taken / answered. So what is the deal Yummy?

0 Kudos
Level 9

Nope, I can't vote either. This page is all kinds of messed up.

0 Kudos

Just to pile on... 

jasonstak2079_0-1603283243324.png

AKA, vote buttons not working. I know that Yum is already on the case and will figure it out.

Level 11

Something is definitely wrong with the page.  The vote button doesn't work.

0 Kudos

I am not able to actually vote.

0 Kudos