cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 10

How to mark a question as answered or helpful?

Jump to solution

I am trying to earn more points on Thwack and cannot figure out how to mark a question answered or helpful. Any suggestions would be nice.

Tags (2)
1 Solution

You are allowed to mark it as correct or a Thwack administrator.

Remember you can decide if someone has answered your question correctly, cause their answer either solves your problem or in this case 'seems' like the right answer.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

I can't see this either.

0 Kudos

You can mark an answer as correct/helpful only on a question you created.

Okay that make sense on the "helpful" marking. But if I am the one asking the question than obviously I do not know the answer. So if someone asks a question i.e. like I did here and someone answers it who is allowed to mark it as correct because I do not know the answer and someone else does. Unless the "mark as correct" is just if I am posing a question for users to try an answer as a discussion group were I know the answer.

0 Kudos

You are allowed to mark it as correct or a Thwack administrator.

Remember you can decide if someone has answered your question correctly, cause their answer either solves your problem or in this case 'seems' like the right answer.

View solution in original post

I understand what you're saying, You have to think in terms of how much an answer has helped you to fix an issue or to come closer to a solution/workaround. 

0 Kudos