cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post

Having issues with an order from the thwack store?

If you tried to order something, points were deducted from your account, but you never got the confirmation email, we apologize for the inconvenience and we’ll get this sorted out for you.

In order for us to help you finalize your order and receive your thwack swag as soon as possible, we would need a few pieces of information:

• date & time of the order
  • items
  • quantities
  • size (if it’s the case)

It would be better if you could provide these details in bullet points, to have a clear view of what is needed. Once we have this, we will DM you for the shipping information after confirming that points were deducted from your accounts.

If you have questions on anything store related, feel free to email us at ThwackStore@solarwinds.com, and we'll make sure to get back to you in 2-3 business days.

118 Replies
Level 8

Hello, I order the Rage (L) Heart IT T-Shirt (L) on April 11th 2016. Today I received my package and only got the Heart IT T-Shirt. on the shipping slip inside it states that both shirts were suppose to be in this package. Anyway I can get this issue resolved? Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Level 16

bennyp​, adubois​, I sent you both a DM.

0 Kudos
Level 8

Thanks Maria!  I've replied to the DM.

0 Kudos
Level 8

• Roughly Wed, 30 Mar 2016 3pm
  • Window Basketbal Hoop
  • n/a
0 Kudos
Level 8

Maria,

I ordered a Solarwinds Snuggie from the store and it was returned to sender because of lack of information. It was delivered to Solarwinds mailbox yesterday 4/14/16 at 4:25 PM CST.

FedEx tracking link below:

Track your package or shipment with FedEx Tracking

Please DM me so I can give you the full details of our shipper address here at Loop1 Systems.

Thanks!

Level 12

I attempted to email about my issue (as was said in the confirmation email), but was sent an error stating the "message can't be delivered because delivery to this address is restricted".

I ordered on 5 April at 6:47pm (GMT+1).  I received the confirmation email and points were deducted, but I never received a shipped email and the truck icon still shows Order Submitted.  My order is:

• 1 SolarWinds Polo - Size XL
  • Order #: 1004
  • Points were deducted and email received, but no change in order status or shipping email.
0 Kudos
Level 13

Hi bdufresne​ - Thanks for letting us know the email distribution isn't working properly so we can get that addressed asap! We just spoke with our vendor and they are shipping it out ASAP but unfortunately we won't be able to ship it our normal way and provide tracking...but it's coming! And we will fix the email distribution, too!

0 Kudos
Level 12

Is it possible to get the USPS tracking after?  If not, no problem.  Thanks for the quick response!  By the way, the store looks great and I look forward to see it running in fully automated swing!

Bryan

0 Kudos
Level 13

Sending you a DM! Be on the lookout

0 Kudos
Level 9

Good Day,

I ordered a Thwack BagPack yesterday 4/11/2016 and i did not get a confirmation email. It says that it is shipped but when i click on the link i did not get a tracking number. Can you help?

0 Kudos
Level 13

Hi allistair​ - I sent you a DM where I gave you the tracking information.

0 Kudos
Level 16

cisherwood​, sacosgrove​, joshbnetad​, cjrogers89​ I sent you guys a DM.

0 Kudos
Level 10

Maria,

I do not see any messages in my Inbox.

Thanks,

Ben

0 Kudos
Level 16

bscherer​, I just sent you another one.

0 Kudos
Level 10

Not sure what i did, but when trying to complete my order i get the following.  I opened the link from my phone earlier, but safari flipped out before i could actually order. Guessing it has something to do with this.

You have too many HOODs in your cart. You have 1 in your cart but do not have any credits for this product. Please update your cart before checking out.

April 1, 2016 at 4:58:52 PM EDT

Solarwinds Hoody - Large

0 Kudos
Level 8

• 3/31/2016 3:00 PM CST
  • Solarwinds Polo Shirt
  • Men's XL

Never got the confirmation e-mail, but points were deducted in the store but still show at the top right beside my profile. It shows I currently own 1 though.

0 Kudos
Level 7

• March 29th @ 5:59 PM    
  • Replace User T-Shirt
  • Medium

0 Kudos
Level 16

blacknwavy​, I just sent you a DM.

0 Kudos
Level 9

On February 9, I ordered a laptop sleeve and a window basketball hoop, points were deducted, but received no confirmation.  Posted the problem, emailed to Maria twice, but nothing happen.  Since I need a sleeve, I ordered another one at the end of February, same thing, points deducted, but no sleeve. 

It now showed in my account that I owned three sleeves!

0 Kudos
Level 16

ess​, I'll contact you directly regarding these 2 orders.

0 Kudos