cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post

Having issues with an order from the thwack store?

If you tried to order something, points were deducted from your account, but you never got the confirmation email, we apologize for the inconvenience and we’ll get this sorted out for you.

In order for us to help you finalize your order and receive your thwack swag as soon as possible, we would need a few pieces of information:

• date & time of the order
  • items
  • quantities
  • size (if it’s the case)

It would be better if you could provide these details in bullet points, to have a clear view of what is needed. Once we have this, we will DM you for the shipping information after confirming that points were deducted from your accounts.

If you have questions on anything store related, feel free to email us at ThwackStore@solarwinds.com, and we'll make sure to get back to you in 2-3 business days.

118 Replies
Level 10

• 7/27/2015
  • Solarwinds Polo
  • Large
  • Store removed thwack points, but never took me to an order screen or sent a followup Email.
0 Kudos
Level 12

yea same thing happened to me a while ago as well , never got the order screen but got the order removed but never got my points back with in the store either ..

0 Kudos
MVP
MVP

I placed an order for 4 pint glasses and I received the 4 emails to accept the cart items and I was at the shipping information page when I was interrupted by work. I returned to the page and was prompted that it would close. I used one of the links to get back to the cart and now prompted "You have too many PINTs in your cart. You have 4 in your cart but do not have any credits for this product. Please update your cart before checking out." I think I need a reset so I can complete the order without distractions.

0 Kudos
Level 9

I just ordered now the backpack and did get the email, but when I was placing the shipping address something happen and y got me back to the previous screen and now it says:
SnipImage.JPG

It didn't let me place the order at all!

Can you please help?

Elias.

0 Kudos
Level 16

I'll look into this and send you a message.

0 Kudos
Level 16

bspencer63‌, cahunt‌ I will contact you directly. Hang tight!

0 Kudos
Level 17

I didn't have this issue, but I think I am still waiting on a Shirt that was already deducted with my last order(everything else already came).

0 Kudos
Level 12

Points deducted last month, never got the email for:

"Users Also Known As Job Security" Retractable Badge Holder - 1500 pts

Tablet - 1750 pts

Lanyard - 1500 pts

SW Laptop Case - 2000 pts

Messenger Bag - 9000 pts

Thanks for checking into this!

0 Kudos
Level 8

Yes, the wireless thwack mouse does not work. Jay made the order and sent it to me.  The journal is fine.  The mouse ASI#90305 PO# 1084071 Item# US77  I tried with new batteries as well as the ones that came in the box. Can I exchange it for another one?  It's mouse size.

Thanks

mamalatte

0 Kudos
Level 16

siressrgtheitmanmichael.liptonhrasco‌ I've DM you for your shipping details.

Level 8

• 3/11/2015 around 10:30am
  • Retractable Badge Holder
  • NA

Received an email stating that it was processed and also I can see that the points are deducted from my store credit. But never received the Retractable Badge holder. Says that I own 1 in the store as well. Looking for any update.
Thank you and have a great day!

0 Kudos

I don't remember the day and time, it was months ago but I tried to order the SW cups for 1200 points.  It shows I own it but never received the confirmation e-mail.

0 Kudos
Level 9

• March 10th around 9:30ish AM
  • (1)SolarWinds tall orange Mug and (1) Lab Coat size XL

Still have not received confirmation email or products. Points were deducted though.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Level 8

• I honestly don't remember the day and time, it was about 2 weeks ago
  • I purchased the backpack and nerf gun
  • 1 backpack and 4 nerf guns
  • no size

Never received a confirmation or anything, my points are still at the top, but when I go to the store, they have been deducted.

0 Kudos