cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Highlighted
Level 13

Geek Speak thread not awarding points?

It looks like this Geek Speak thread " Is Your Shop Stuck in 2008?‌" is not awarding the customary 50 points. DanielleH‌ or mrs.alterego‌, can you please look into this?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Highlighted
Level 13

Re: Geek Speak thread not awarding points?

Thanks clubjuggle‌ - Looking into it and will post back soon.

Highlighted
Level 13

Hi clubjuggle‌ - looks like you were awarded the 50 points for your participation today.

Screen Shot 2015-05-06 at 2.40.50 PM.png

Was there someone else you were thinking of?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 13

I could be mistaken, but I think I was awarded points for posting in There must be a better way to manage virtualized systems (which would correspond with the timestamp in your screenshot), but not for Is Your Shop Stuck in 2008?.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 13

Hmmm, yup, you're right. Let me check on what the criteria is on the points. I am wondering if you responded to both posts so closely it kinda threw a hiccup in the system. BRB with an answer...

Highlighted
Level 13

I've got some answers clubjuggle‌ - The system is set with a 5 minute wait period by default, so because your responses to two different posts were under 5 minutes, it didn't recognize them as two separate posts. I will go ahead and add the 50 points for you. Sorry about the inconvenience!

Highlighted
Level 13

Awesome, and good to know about the 5 minutes. Thanks mrs.alterego‌!

Highlighted

More, more MORE!  I'm up for more of this.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12

sometimes the geek speak section doesn't award points. maybe we should wait for some minutes from one submission and the second one?