This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Cisco ASA 5510 and Barracuda Webfilter or Watchguard

So, my ASA seems to be throttling my internet down and I can't seem to figure out why.   I also have a Barracuda 310 that is a good web filter but we are working it over daily and it has to be restarted frequently.   So I have been digging, and I found that the Watchguard 4XX series would appear to be a good fit for my company, and also is a silver partner with Solarwinds.  So one appliance replaces 2, but we are historically a Cisco shop and i really have some nerves about moving away.   When it all you have known for years and years and year, its kind of sad to think it might be the end of an era.   So i ask the community, what do you suggest or what would you do?   Cost is a factor and I don't believe I can afford Sophos.