cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 13

Bookmark feature not working?

When I try to bookmark a thread, I get the following error:

Your content could not be saved due to an error. You may have been logged out. If this problem persists please contact your system administrator. Click here to refresh this page.

Is anyone else having this issue? is there a workaround or fix (besides bookmarking in the browser)?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
15 Replies
Level 16

You're not able to bookmark at all? Or was it a one time error?

0 Kudos

Correction: It seems to be confined to certain content. For example, I cannot bookmark Cutting Down On Alerting Noise: Guest Post From Support in either IE or in Chrome.

0 Kudos

Hey clubjuggle‌ - is this the only one displaying issues? Just like Maria, I am able to bookmark that piece of content. Do you have another example? Have you been able to bookmark since this initial attempt? Does clearing your cache do anything?

0 Kudos

I was able to bookmark this thread just fine, but I tried bookmarking three additional threads in the Product Blogs section and they all gave me the same error. Clearing cookies doesn't help, but I suspected it wouldn't because I'm having the issue in two different browsers.

EDIT: I can also bookmark in Geek Speak just fine.

0 Kudos

(sigh) - OK, Thanks clubjuggle‌ - Sadly, I am going to have to ask our vendor to take a look because I am not seeing any initial errors being thrown in the log files, and since we're hosted, I only have so much visibility ....Normally, I would suggest a work-around to try and alleviate the painpoint even a little bit, but I can't think of one just yet. Let me reach out to our vendor and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can. Sorry for the inconvenience.

No worries... thanks mrs.alterego‌ and maria.bungau‌ for your help!

Thanks for being so understanding! It's really appreciated sir 🙂

I am not able to book and of the sub-pages from the Product Roadmaps. I get the same error as the original poster.

For example, I cannot bookmark any of these pages:

What We're Working on for NPM (Updated March 30, 2015)

NTA What we are working on post v4.1 (Updated April 2, 2015)

Server & Application Monitor - What we're working on beyond SAM 6.2

WHAT WE'RE WORKING ON FOR VIRTUALIZATION MANAGER (UPDATED APRIL 7, 2015)

Any suggestions?

0 Kudos

Just a quick response on this thread as I'm coming back from vacation...I am seeing a lot of inconsistent behavior around the bookmarking functionality, so I have opened a support case with our vendor as we are having multiple people with this same complaint. Thanks for bringing this to our attention so we can help make it better! 🙂

Rach

I know it's been a little bit since this was identified, and after much diligence it appears that our spam filter is causing some odd behaviors with bookmarks, edits, etc. We are going to attempt disabling the added spam filters and see how we do, and this should eliminate the issues we've been seeing with some of the basic functionalities of thwack. If you see any other odd behaviors, please feel free to reach out and let us know so we can further investigate, and thanks again for bringing this to our attention!

Thanks,

Rach

0 Kudos

No problem, thanks for the update!

Hey mteichrob‌,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Could you please tell us what browser are you using?

0 Kudos

Hi Maria:

The same issue is present in Chrome 42.0.2311.135 and Internet Explorer 11.0.9600.17728

Thanks,

Matt

0 Kudos

Weird, I am able to bookmark it in Chrome.

mrs.alterego

I'm not able to bookmark at all in Chrome.

0 Kudos