This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

BAAD Customer Support

I`m not sure what`s going on with Technical support, but I`ve had a problem now since last week that has not been resolved relative to upgrading NMP from 10.4 to 10.4.1.  The issue has left our entire application unable to add or edit devices.  I had some initial support on Friday after I insisted they stop emailing and get a goto meeting, but the 1st leve tech was at a loss.  Since that time I`ve gotten sporadic emails indicating he or they were looking at it.  I`ve emailed and called them today 4 times with no response.  Every time I attempt to call I get put into voice response hell.  Unfortunatly this is a very bad precedence.   I`d welcome some one from Solarwinds monitoring this web site to get engaged.  My case # is 431631