cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 10

Automation in Solarwinds ?

Jump to solution

Hi, i was just wondering where is Solarwinds heading when it comes to automation ?

In our current IT environments and fast paced businesses, the automation is coming as pretty much vital necessity.

Are you guys planning to build some sort of workflow central within Orion which would allow users to compile own processes and execute them based on schedules or other triggers. i would have already dozens of ideas on how to utilize such workflow central.

Currently we are substituting this function with Alerts for assigning custom properties but its obviously not the right direction.

Cheers

Mark

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Hey Mark,

I would say it's high on the list of priorities for them, they talk about it a lot in the new release demo's and if you check out the SolarWinds Labs they demo a lot of real live examples.

Check out: What We Are Working On  to see what SolarWinds are working on in general for the different modules, but also maybe these will help you:

Master of Your Virtual IT Universe: Trust but Verify at Any Scale - Automation

Network Automation: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

AUTOMATION DOMINATION AT YOUR SCALE

Hope some of this helps

Cheers

David

- David Smith

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Hey Mark,

I would say it's high on the list of priorities for them, they talk about it a lot in the new release demo's and if you check out the SolarWinds Labs they demo a lot of real live examples.

Check out: What We Are Working On  to see what SolarWinds are working on in general for the different modules, but also maybe these will help you:

Master of Your Virtual IT Universe: Trust but Verify at Any Scale - Automation

Network Automation: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

AUTOMATION DOMINATION AT YOUR SCALE

Hope some of this helps

Cheers

David

- David Smith

View solution in original post