cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 10

April Mission Points

Jump to solution

Without bothering Danielle, have we been awarded points / badges for the April mission?  I've seen no change in my point level or addition of a badge.  Although I missed a "Thwack Stack" question or two, I thought we would still get points for completing the mission.  Any input from anyone?  Thanks

Tags (2)
1 Solution
Level 11

The Thwack Stack questions are getting sorted as we speak! Hang tight - browse the store, find a friend you can spend some points on, make a wishlist, get a tan!

View solution in original post

19 Replies
Level 11

I got my points...

0 Kudos

good things come to those who wait

0 Kudos

kevincrouch4 wrote:

good things come to those who wait

They sure do. i got mine too.

0 Kudos
Level 11

Waiting for my points

0 Kudos
Level 10

still waiting.. I need a new backpack.....

0 Kudos

...Still being a jerk...But you knew that.

0 Kudos

unfortunately, good things also come to those who don't wait

0 Kudos
Level 10

Gimme my points. .....

0 Kudos
Level 12

thank you bsnickle and Alex Slv i was thinking the same before this question

0 Kudos

People,

If I go shopping.. I will presumably give away my points, right? If so - will my ranking drop as well?

With Gratitude,
Alex Soul

Alex Slv - my understanding is that your lifetime balance will not drop, simply your "available" balance will change.

that is correct    

0 Kudos

Alex Slv no your rank will not drop... you will only have fewer points to buy things.  Hope that helps

Level 12

thank you for the information.

i was starting to think i wud not get my points at all.

0 Kudos
Level 11

Hello bsnickle, the points will be awarded this week. You can refer to the April mission post. thwack Monthly Mission - April 2014 checking the most recent comments.

miseri thank you!

You're welcome. bsnickle

Level 11

The Thwack Stack questions are getting sorted as we speak! Hang tight - browse the store, find a friend you can spend some points on, make a wishlist, get a tan!

View solution in original post

ryoung Thank you!

0 Kudos