cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 8

Office 365 Mailbox backup to PST file (Office 365 Export PST tool)

I have encountered many people who are facing issues with the process to export Office 365 mailbox to PST file. It is true that migrating Exchange Online to PST using the manual technique is not so easy. The manual method of Office 365 mailbox backup to PST requires knowledge of each step of the process. Moreover, it takes a lot of time and patience to complete the entire Exchange Online backup process. Here, I am providing a better solution that can export Office 365 mailbox to PST in a much easier way. It offers the O365 backup solution without much effort or time and it also does not requires any kind of advanced technical or coding knowledge. Use third-party software like MailsDaddy Office 365 Backup Tool to implement the process of O365 export to PST file. It is a renowned application for Office 365 webmail export to PST without Outlook/eDiscovery tool/PowerShell. A suitable solution for Windows platform that works for both single and multiple Exchange Online backup to Outlook PST format. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Level 7

You want to take a backup of Office 365 Mailbox then You can do it simply with the help of this Office 365 Backup tool. you can easily take backup data from Office 365 to various file formats like: PST, EML, EMLX, MBOX, MSG file format.

Download this software free demo version from here: http://www.office365-backup.ostintopstconverter.com/

0 Kudos
Level 7

Hey, I was suffered a lot for getting the solution to backup Office 365 mailbox data to PST format then, I came to know about Office Backup Tool. I mean seriously it's a fantastic solution that can move Office 365 mailbox data to PST including all emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, journals, etc. And, to resolve your problem you can also try the same solution. 

Thank You

0 Kudos

Since 2018, I have been using a professional tool named Office 365 mailbox to PST Converter that works smoothly with any version of Office 365 and lets the users export mailboxes into PST format. Using this professional tool, users can also export EDB, Office 365, Live Exchange Server, and Outlook Profile Stores to PST, Outlook Profile Stores, Office 365, Live Exchange Server, EML, and MSG. I would also suggest you check out a trial version of this tool before choosing a licensee version. Get More Info: https://shovivtools.wordpress.com/shoviv-office-365-to-pst-converter/
0 Kudos