cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 7

How can I migrate EML emails to Office 365?

I have multiple emails in EML format, these all emails are saved in my local machine. Last few weeks, my organization moved from Office 365 cloud. Now, I need to migrate my all emails into Office 365 account, but the problem is I don't know any method to migrate EML emails to Office 365. 

If is there any reliable automated tool, so please suggest me!  

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Level 7

If you want to migrate, EML to Office 365 cloud platform then, Shoviv EML to Office 365 migration tool is the best solution for you. This tool embedded in lots of advanced features, which allows you to convert and import multiple EML files to Office 365 mailbox. This tool is specially designed for the Migration of EML files into Office 365, Live Exchange, and also allows us to export all EML data into Outlook profile without any error. It also provides you a Free Demo version, which helps you to get familiar with the tool features.

0 Kudos
Level 7

Migrate EML emails to Office 365 with attachments is not a complicating task, we can easily perform this migration by using EML to Office 365 Migration tool. By using the tool you can easily perform the migration of EML to Office 365 with entire data.

0 Kudos