cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 8

How can I create a excel file of all enabled alerts

Jump to solution

How can I create a list of all enabled alerts for export as excel file.

Manage alerts allows me to sort by enabled, but i can not export this list. I can not find a report or way to create a report for this either, not that I am a report expert.

Want to review all the out-of-the-box alerts we have turned on before attempting https://thwack.solarwinds.com/t5/The-Orion-Platform-Documents/Disabling-quot-Canned-quot-Alerts/ta-p...

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Level 12

Here's a SWQL query that will return all enabled alerts. Just copy everything that's returned and throw it in excel.

SELECT AlertID, AlertMessage, AlertRefID, Name, Description, ObjectType, Enabled, Frequency, Trigger, Reset, Severity, NotifyEnabled, NotificationSettings, LastEdit, CreatedBy, Category, Canned, DisplayName, InstanceType, Uri, InstanceSiteId
FROM Orion.AlertConfigurations
where Enabled = True

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Level 12

Here's a SWQL query that will return all enabled alerts. Just copy everything that's returned and throw it in excel.

SELECT AlertID, AlertMessage, AlertRefID, Name, Description, ObjectType, Enabled, Frequency, Trigger, Reset, Severity, NotifyEnabled, NotificationSettings, LastEdit, CreatedBy, Category, Canned, DisplayName, InstanceType, Uri, InstanceSiteId
FROM Orion.AlertConfigurations
where Enabled = True

View solution in original post

can you please help me getting trigered condition aswell.

0 Kudos