cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 12

Can I subscribe to an entire forum?

Jump to solution

I used to be able to subscribe to entire forums in Thwack. I had filters set up in my Outlook so that anytime a message was posted in a forum, I would get the email and it would automatically be sent to the proper mail folder.

How do I do that with the "new" Thwack? Or, do I have to subscribe to individual message threads instead of for example, the NPM forum as a whole?

Thanks.

1 Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for asking! We are already tracking this and I'm hopeful we'll have more UI improvements coming soon. Unfortunately, this platform is extremely cumbersome and we're doing our best to address as quickly as possible. 

For the time being, I'm going to move this to THWACK community feature requests so we can update when it's been implemented. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for asking! We are already tracking this and I'm hopeful we'll have more UI improvements coming soon. Unfortunately, this platform is extremely cumbersome and we're doing our best to address as quickly as possible. 

For the time being, I'm going to move this to THWACK community feature requests so we can update when it's been implemented. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos