cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 8

Spread the Word - NPM

Jump to solution

1.What was life like before using SolarWinds? (Include what you were using and why you decided it was time for a change)

Ans.  I was working as a System Administrator and had to rush when ever an employee complaints about server not reachable. Untill someone complaints, everything was considered as working and it took time to get things back into running smoothly again.

2.Which SolarWinds product(s) saved your bacon?

Ans. NPM, NCM, NTA and WHD.

3.Did you consider other options, and why did you choose SolarWinds?

Ans. Heard about it from a friend who had been using it for a while, when we met casually and were talking about our every day at work and challenges that we had to face. He suggested me to use Solarwinds Products. So i didn't had to consider any other product

4.How has life been since you've rolled out SolarWinds in your environment?

Ans. I can do a lot and life feels easy now. before any employee complains the issue goes into resolution without anyone being harmed and i cannot explain the relief i got from Asset Management in WHD.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Hi Alex, Sorry about that. Will you please send me your business email via private message? I'll send your gift card to that address

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Level 8

mrs.alterego​, i received a message from maria bungau that i need to enter my official email address in, to be eligible to get the gift card, now its been more than a week since i gave her my official email address but i haven't heard from her since. Can you help me with this please?

0 Kudos

alexsanders​ - since maria has left the company, I think DanielleH​ or wabbott​ can track this down for you.

0 Kudos

here is her last email to me

maria.bungau

Ok, I understand, but unfortunately I need either a business email address or the SWID. Once you’ll have either one of those, we will be able to send you the gift card.

0 Kudos

Hi Alex, Sorry about that. Will you please send me your business email via private message? I'll send your gift card to that address

View solution in original post