This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Windows\LDAP group creation - Bulk method

Hi All,

Does anyone have a way to bulk created Serv MFT Windows\LDAP Groups other than the Serv-u GUI?

I have some 280 groups that I need to create and would like to have a method to create these rather than the one by one via the GUI.

Interested in ideas.

Powershell to the rescue?

Thanks

• Looks like this is not currently supported

Logged a support call to Solarwinds - Suggested to make a request feature, which I have done

Will see progress

Update: I managed to create my Groups manualy in 1 MFT domain and backup\export to another server Backing Up or Moving Serv-U Settings

that services the same domain, this saved me from having to create the groups a second time.

Although now that I think about it, it would be much nicer if the product could be AD integrated, such as citrix, thus removing the need to duplicate AD structure and groups.