This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Serv-U user Directory Access rule is allowing Rename and Remove of itself

I have the following Directory Access rules for a user:

%HOME%\Test              RWADN-LCRNI

%HOME%                      ------L----

The documentation says that Rename "Allows users to rename directories within the directory" and that Remove "Allows users to delete existing directories within the directory" however, it appears that these entries allow renaming and deleting of not only sub-folders of the Test directory but also renaming and deleting of the Test directory itself. I have confirmed that by unchecking Rename and Remove on the Test folder entry and that prevents a rename or delete. This can't possibly be the desired behavior.

I am trying to create a Test folder where the user has full access to do anything within. How can I accomplish that without allowing them to rename it or delete it (after which they will no access at all even with a rename because the new directory name will not be in the directory access rules)? We have v15.1.0.480.

Thanks