Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 10

Mobile Device - via http access

Jump to solution

Hi all

I have configured MFT with http enabled and hve the Service accessible via desktop\laptop IE\Chrome without issues

However if I attempt access via Mobile device (Safari) i get the Following message after I enter User name and password

"No Interfaces are available to you. Please contact your system Administrator"

pastedImage_0.png

Has someone else encountered this, what step did you take to resolve

Any assistance appriciated

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Level 10

After verifying I was running Serv-u version 15.1.4.6 and confirming Desktop site version access via mobile device.

The developer replied that after their investigation they found a bug in Serv-U with Welcome message. SolarWinds advised Bug will be fixed in future releases but we cannot specify exactly when. For workaround they suggest to temporary disable Welcome Message for users.

I updated My Non Production MFTP Site and removed the message that was configured on my Default LDAP user group setting

I re tested via Iphone (safari browser) this seemed to work as per solarwinds suggestion

I will ask another user to validate functionality via Andriod phone to see if this also works.

Validated Mobile device access on Android after disabling Welcome message

Will await next release and confirm mobile access with welcome message when available.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Level 10

After verifying I was running Serv-u version 15.1.4.6 and confirming Desktop site version access via mobile device.

The developer replied that after their investigation they found a bug in Serv-U with Welcome message. SolarWinds advised Bug will be fixed in future releases but we cannot specify exactly when. For workaround they suggest to temporary disable Welcome Message for users.

I updated My Non Production MFTP Site and removed the message that was configured on my Default LDAP user group setting

I re tested via Iphone (safari browser) this seemed to work as per solarwinds suggestion

I will ask another user to validate functionality via Andriod phone to see if this also works.

Validated Mobile device access on Android after disabling Welcome message

Will await next release and confirm mobile access with welcome message when available.

View solution in original post