This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Facing issues in Solarwinds - Slack Integration using Curl

I have trying to integrate slack with solarwinds (using cURL) and facing issues.

I have watched the lab episode 40.

For now I have tried two scripts:

One for Interface down for a particular node.

Curl Path-X POST --data-urlencode “payload= {\“channel\”: \”#it-solarwinds\”, \“username\“: \“OrionBot\“, \“text\“:\“Alert - Interface: ${N=SwisEntity;M=Caption} status changed to ${N=SwisEntity;M=Down}\nView: <${N=Alerting;M=AlertDetailsUrl}|Details>, <${N=SwisEntity;M=Node.DetailsUrl}|Node>\nTo acknowledge click <${N=Alerting;M=AcknowledgeUrl}|here>\“}” Slack incoming webhook URL

And the other for interface admin down for a particular node.

Curl path X POST --data-urlencode “payload= {\“channel\”: \”#it-solarwinds\”,

\“username\“: \“OrionBot\“, \“text\“: \“Alert - Interface: ${N=SwisEntity;M=InterfaceName} on node ${N=SwisEntity;M=Node.Caption} has status of ADMIN DOWN. \nView: <${N=Alerting;M=AlertDetailsUrl}|Details>, <${N=SwisEntity;M=Node.DetailsUrl}|Node>\nTo acknowledge click <${N=Alerting;M=AcknowledgeUrl}|here>\“}” Slack incoming webhook URL

When I test the alert it says execution successful, however don't receive an alert in Slack. 

Can someone please help?