Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Phoenix 2020 SWUG Discussion Board

The survey (which confirms the points awarded and the downloads of the decks) went out this morning.  There's a bonus points distribution if you complete by a specific date - look to the survey header for that information.

"Shoot for the stars to reach the moon"
Highlighted
Level 20

Done and done!  I've already been working with Jeremy Hynds to see about getting licensing figured out so we can standardize on SEM for all our various information systems and... there's a LOT of them.  I figure buy 5000 nodes at a time in bulk and go from there.  We can be an example for others in the industrial base and I think once we demonstrate this SW will have a LOT more new business from my industry.  I've been doing multiple UX sessions for SEM recently that's now evolved into the product.  I've had two large investment firms call me and interview me multiple times about SWI stock and whether they should invest a large portion of their customers money in SWI stock.  I've done a bunch of reviews for Gartner because they requested more detail on specifically the SEM product.

I've been extremely busy because RMF has been big demand on my entire industry but my plan was to see if SEM could become an accepted standard for my entire industry.

Bill

0 Kudos
Level 12

I am not seeing Serena's "Expanding Your IT Toolkit" in the downloads either listed separately or in the "Download All Presentations" zip.  Was that renamed to something else or just not included for some reason?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Product Manager
Product Manager

https://thwack.solarwinds.com/people/Mike%20Lomax  wrote:

I am not seeing Serena's "Expanding Your IT Toolkit" in the downloads either listed separately or in the "Download All Presentations" zip.  Was that renamed to something else or just not included for some reason?

Hi Mike! Do you mean my API monitoring deck? If that's what you're looking for it would be the API Monitoring - The Orion Way deck.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12

No… I found that one. It was this one after lunch:

Harriscomputer

Mike Lomax

Staff Developer

P: 571-267-3928x74207

F: 703-709-2490

E: MLomax@harriscomputer.com

, Arizona

www.harriscomputer.com.

This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of the message.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Product Manager
Product Manager

https://thwack.solarwinds.com/people/Mike%20Lomax  wrote:

No…  I found that one.  It was this one after lunch:

Harriscomputer

Mike Lomax

Staff Developer

P: 571-267-3928x74207

F: 703-709-2490

E: MLomax@harriscomputer.com

, Arizona

www.harriscomputer.com.

This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of the message.

oh! that's Karla and Liz' session. Checking with KMSigma​ to sort it out

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Mike Lomax​ that session was renamed:

pastedImage_2.png

I'll shoot you the presentation link via DM.

Highlighted
Level 10

Just wanted give a big THANK YOU to everyone from SolarWinds for another wonderful SWUG.  I've been to all three SWUGs in Phoenix and this was the best one.  Absolutely loved the new format with all the breakout sessions.  Can't wait til the next one.  Hopefully it won't be another 2 years.

pastedImage_0.png