Munich 2020 SWUG Discussion Board

Welcome to the Munich 2020 SolarWinds User Group (SWUG) discussion board!  This is a great way to interface with us and other attendees as we ramp up for the event on April 21, 2020.

What's the purpose of this discussion board?  Well, it's a place to ask those questions you have about the first SWUG in Germany of 2020.

I'll start by answering a few common questions:

My short answers above can in no way cover all of your possible questions, right?  That's precisely why we've setup this discussion board.  Ask us anything - we'll be happy to provide answers.

• "Can/should I bring my boss/colleague/customer?"

Absolutely.  If I had a nickel for the number of times I've heard someone say "I wish I brought my [boss/co-worker/colleague in other department] to this so they could hear this stuff first-hand," I could retire.  And yes, we totally get it.  The wearing of many hats is the standard for IT professionals. Sometimes getting away from the office can be difficult, but the conversations with attendees, the connections made with staff, and the knowledge gained more than make up for it.

• "I'm a ____________.  Would I get anything from attending this SWUG?"

I'm going to take a stab in the dark here, but since you are already on THWACK, you probably use a SolarWinds solution or two.  If you fall into that camp, then I can guarantee that someone else at SWUG would love to speak with you.  Be they attendees using the same products, the product managers wanting to discuss product directions with you, the user experience team to get your usability feedback - we all want to speak with you.  For me, it doesn't matter if your title is Helpdesk Analyst or CIO, hearing from other practitioners will always help you be your best.  If you are still unsure, take a look at the agenda above.  I'm sure you'll find many sessions worthwhile.