cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 7

GeckoBoard Integration

Hi everyone,

I tried searching without much luck, hence why I'm raising the question.

Do you know if there are any plans for creating an integration solution between Solarwinds Service Desk and GeckoBoard?

I know that we could use GeckoBoard with a couple of workarounds and DIY solutions, but I would strongly prefer a natural integration between the two.

Thank you all in advance,

--Mads L

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Level 10

Hi @mads_l - wanted to be sure to loop back and provide some clarity on this subject! 

Today we do not have a native integration with Geckoboard, but I've provided your feedback to our product team. 

In the meantime, I had a few additional ideas I wanted to share with you that you may find helpful: 
-You may want to consider connecting Geckoboard and SolarWinds Service Desk with the use of Zapier. This is a great way to connect the two, and enables you to define specific triggers / parameters that will be met in order to share data between the two platforms. I've linked some additional information here https://zapier.com/apps/samanage/integrations/geckoboard

-Not sure if you've seen, as it was a recent enhancement but with SolarWinds Service Desk's native Dashboards you have the capability to share your different saved Dashboard views:

Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 10.24.59 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 10.28.47 AM.png

I hope that helps to clarify. Thanks again for your feedback!

Best,
Liz

0 Kudos