This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

GeckoBoard Integration

Hi everyone,

I tried searching without much luck, hence why I'm raising the question.

Do you know if there are any plans for creating an integration solution between Solarwinds Service Desk and GeckoBoard?

I know that we could use GeckoBoard with a couple of workarounds and DIY solutions, but I would strongly prefer a natural integration between the two.

Thank you all in advance,

--Mads L

• Hi  - wanted to be sure to loop back and provide some clarity on this subject! 

Today we do not have a native integration with Geckoboard, but I've provided your feedback to our product team. 

In the meantime, I had a few additional ideas I wanted to share with you that you may find helpful: 
    -You may want to consider connecting Geckoboard and SolarWinds Service Desk with the use of Zapier. This is a great way to connect the two, and enables you to define specific triggers / parameters that will be met in order to share data between the two platforms. I've linked some additional information here https://zapier.com/apps/samanage/integrations/geckoboard

-Not sure if you've seen, as it was a recent enhancement but with SolarWinds Service Desk's native Dashboards you have the capability to share your different saved Dashboard views:

Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 10.24.59 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 10.28.47 AM.png

I hope that helps to clarify. Thanks again for your feedback!

Best,
    Liz