Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 8

want to create new resource

Jump to solution

Hello Experts,

In SRM dashboard "Storage Home -Summary" page,  we have Out of the box  widgets called "All Storage object" .

in that we can group storage array with Model or vendor. our client requirement is they want to modified view of the storage array like  Location--> vendor --> model .

can someone guide me to achieve this. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Sangram

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Level 16

I would create an SWQL query and place it into a widget to get this accomplished. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Level 16

Google SolarWinds SDK or SolarWinds SWQL Studio and you should find the SWQL Studio on GitHub somewhere. Install that on your PC and you will be able to read your database and write queries, create reports, etc. 

I believe this will get you there

https://support.solarwinds.com/SuccessCenter/s/article/Download-the-SolarWinds-Orion-SDK?language=en...

Once you have the query create a new WEB BASED report by selecting from you Orion home page Reports, All Reports, Manage Reports, Create New Report, in the Add Content Window select Custom Table (under Reports), Select and Continue, From the pull down where it says Dynamic Query Builder change that to Advanced Database Query (SQL, SWQL), Change query type to SWQL, paste in your SWQL query, click add to layout then finish building out your report. 

Level 16

I would create an SWQL query and place it into a widget to get this accomplished. 

View solution in original post

Hello bobmarley, 

Thanks for the reply.

can you please guide me where to write SWQL.

regards

Sangram

0 Kudos