This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Show us how you use SRM for 3,000 THWACK points

Hello THWACKers!

I'm looking for some people to show me how they're using SRM. During these one-hour WebEx conversations, you'll be sharing your screen so that you can walk me through some typical use cases, what you like/don't like about the product, etc.

If you have an hour to spare from now until early next week (19 October-25 October), please send me a PM or email and I'll put something on the calendar. As with most engagements with UX, you'll receive 3,000 thwack points.

Looking forward to talking with you!

Ashley (ashley.orr@solarwinds.com)

• I would be interested in going over how I use SRM today, but I would hope the call could be a 2-way street. I'll show you how I'm using it, but will there be people on the call that could show me a better way or something I'm unaware of? I also have some enhancements I would like to see for different device types.

I put below the times that I'm currently available for the next few days.

Let me know. Thanks!

Thur 10/20 12:00p - 3:00p then 4:00p - 5:00p

Mon 10/24 9:00a - 1:00p

Wed 10/26 9:00a - 2:00p

• Hi rupdegraff​,

Unfortunately I don't have the technical knowledge to give you some best practices, and I don't have a team readily available. Do you mind sending me an email with your availability for the next few weeks? I'll work on rounding up some people on my end to sit in on the call.