This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

SQL Errors for all Clariion Arrays

we have 9 Clariion arrays and are getting this SQL error (or similar) on all of them. Other resources seem to be working just fine.

Profiler has encountered a problem.

StatementCallback; uncategorized SQLException for SQL [SELECT d.Manufacturer,d.Model,d.SerialNumber as 'Serial Number', r.Firmware as 'Firmware', q.ArrayStatus,b.ElementName,b.OtherIdentifyingInfo FROM tt_cim_computer_system b Inner Join tt_cim_time AS t ON b.DeviceId = t.DeviceId AND t.Type = 'asset' AND b.Time = t.Time Inner Join devices AS a ON b.DeviceId = a.DeviceId Inner Join tt_cim_computer_system_package AS c ON b.DeviceId = c.DeviceId AND b.Time = c.Time AND b.Name = c.Role Inner Join tt_cim_chassis AS d ON c.DeviceId = d.DeviceId AND c.Time = d.Time AND c.ResultRole = d.Tag Left join (SELECT b.Time,b.DeviceId,c.description as ArrayName,c.statusdescriptions as ArrayStatus FROM tt_cim_time AS b Inner Join tt_cim_computer_system AS c ON b.DeviceId = c.DeviceId AND b.Time = c.Time AND b.type='asset' Left Join tt_cim_component_cs AS d ON c.DeviceId = d.DeviceId AND c.Time = d.Time AND c.Name = d.Role Left Join tt_cim_computer_system AS e ON d.DeviceId = e.DeviceId AND d.Time = e.Time AND d.ResultRole = e.Name WHERE e.Description is not null group by b.deviceid, b.time, c.description) q on b.deviceId = q.deviceid Left join (SELECT b.DeviceId,b.Time,i.versionstring 'Firmware' FROM tt_cim_time b Inner join devices a on b.deviceId = a.deviceId Inner Join tt_cim_computer_system AS c ON b.DeviceId = c.DeviceId AND b.Time = c.Time and b.type='asset' Inner Join tt_cim_component_cs AS d ON c.DeviceId = d.DeviceId AND c.Time = d.Time and c.Name = d.Role Inner Join tt_cim_computer_system AS e ON d.DeviceId = e.DeviceId AND d.Time = e.Time AND d.ResultRole = e.Name Inner Join tt_cim_system_packaging AS f ON c.DeviceId = f.DeviceId AND c.Time = f.Time AND c.Name = f.Role Inner Join tt_cim_physical_package AS g ON f.DeviceId = g.DeviceId AND f.Time = g.Time AND f.Role = g.Tag Inner Join tt_cim_installed_software_identity AS h ON c.DeviceId = h.DeviceId AND c.Time = h.Time AND c.Name = h.Role Inner Join tt_cim_software_identity AS i ON h.DeviceId = i.DeviceId AND h.Time = i.Time AND h.ResultRole = i.InstanceId GROUP BY b.deviceId, b.time, i.versionstring) r on b.deviceid = r.deviceid WHERE c.DeviceId = 201]; SQL state [HY000]; error code [144]; Table '.\profiler\tt_cim_computer_system' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: Table '.\profiler\tt_cim_computer_system' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed

Contact your local administrator and report this problem.

• You have a corrupted table (tt_cim_computer_system) that is having trouble repairing itself.

You can repair it by logging into MySQL and running a "repair table tt_cim_computer_system".

If that doesn't work, go ahead and enter a support ticket.