This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Where is the .ova file once purchased

Hi,

We just got started on the trial version and management was impressed enough to go ahead and make the purchase only a few days into the trial. Yeah for spending money!!!

Now my portal has the download for the software but the trial came with a file called SolarWinds-LEM.ova this file is for the trial version so it has limited storage setup on in it and we need the full versionsince this is the linux server that this runs on and it is not included in the zip file for the product.

Can someone please put the file in my portal or let me know where to download that from, thanks.

• FormerMember
    0 FormerMember

Awesome! Glad to hear you got everything you needed out of the evaluation.

LEM isn't yet integrated into the SolarWinds portal the same way that other products are - this is something that we're working on. In the meantime, you should have received an e-mail that had:

1. Your license file
    2. A link for the OVA download
    3. A link to the same software download you see in your SW Portal
    4. A link to the QuickStart Guide

The subject of this e-mail was: "Log & Event Manager License Key for ..." (with your company/SWID).

That should get you started.

• Thanks,

I had to go back through all 3 emails I was forwarded and then I saw the link for th .ova download. Reading is half the battle and I failed on that one.

Thanks again.