cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 9

TriGeo Alert Email

Jump to solution

I have been getting alerts from LEM that I have no idea where they are coming from. The only thing in the body of the email is "at"..... Does anyone have any ideas where I can start to look for this alert. This is not something that I created.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

1 Solution
Level 12

Start by looking in Build - Rules. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Level 9

Have you managed to resolve this yet?  Which rule was the culprit?

0 Kudos

I actually found it yesterday. It was a rule that didn't have fields filled in for the actions it was taking. Got them filled in and the rule no longer has blank data.

0 Kudos
Level 11

Thanks bahall

0 Kudos
Level 9

I have had the same issue from time to time.  It seems to happen when the manager gets flooded with events that trigger an email alerts.  I wonder if it is a bug that occurs if the manager can not keep up in sending email with the events. Check the subject on the message to see if it is tied to one of the existing rules.

0 Kudos

I looked through some of the rules but didn't see anything obvious. The subject for the message is "TriGeo Alert!". The amount of alerting I'm doing I can't imagine that the system would be overloaded. Is there a log on the system that shows the messages that were sent and why they were sent?

0 Kudos

If you go to the Explore-nDepth menu, you can search for the event "InternalRuleFired".  This will give you a list of each time one of your rules fired.  You can compare the time stamp with that on the email.

0 Kudos
Level 12

Start by looking in Build - Rules. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos