cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create Post
Level 8

Respond and Kill Process

Is anybody else is having issues with responding by killing a process?

I was able to successfully send popup messages on the process starting but I try to kill the process as the response and it does nothing regardless of it being in a rule or manually from the Monitor page.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Level 12

Did you get a response for this, am curious to implement this on our lab system.

0 Kudos
Level 8

I am just circling back and submitted a tech support ticket.

Product Manager
Product Manager

Can you post a screenshot of your Rule Action to show which fields in the Kill Process action are populated? If the rule appears to be set up correctly, I'd recommend submitting a support ticket - they'll be able to review debug logs to determine why the action isn't triggering correctly.

0 Kudos
Level 7

@jhynds im trying to I am trying to create an acction to popup a message in a workstation after a new user have been created or deleted i see the rule is working but the popup message is not coming , could you help me here?

Captura1.JPG

Captura2.JPG

  could you help me please? 😞

0 Kudos
Level 8

I can't provide a screenshot but I did follow Configure the Kill Process active response in LEM​, and also I tried to manually kill the process from the monitor screen...neither worked but the popup message worked fine.

0 Kudos