This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

NEED: LEM Mentor - Who has gone through an audit and used LEM?

Hey guys I have an audit coming up in 1st week January, 1st for this company, and I am on point for SIEM/LEM. 

- Who has gone through an audit and used LEM?

• I have done an audit with LEM and have another one coming up very soon... The only thing I would say is to make sure you are easily familiar with navigating the appliance, definitely comfortable with AND/OR statements for nDepth searches and I'd even save a couple of the searches to pull up again during your audit. You can check your company's PCI standards for what to search for beforehand, but otherwise LEM is a great auditing tool that really does see so much data...

Was there anything you're concerned or worried about?

• I am only concerned about my ability to pull out the nDepth data as I am not good with queries.  I run  suggested daily/weekly reports.  I hope that those will be a good showing.