This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Loss of Events - Java Interface

About one time per week, the LEM Java interface stops collecting or showing recent events.  I am normally working in nDepth and find I am unable to pull any events from the last 10 minutes.  After a bit of research I realize I don't have any events from the past hour or more.  The fix has been to reboot and this seems to work.  I don't have the time to contact support while the issue occurs, but I will open a ticket as this is the third instance of this issue.  Has anybody else experienced a similar issue?

We upgraded to LEM/SEM version 6.7.2 recently and did not experience this issue previously.

Thank you,

Tom

• Sorry to hear you are having issues. Raising a support ticket is certainly the best path here, if you can send me the case number I'll ensure it's investigated as a matter of urgency. Do you experience the same issue within the HTML5 console or is it only nDepth that's affected? Worth noting that we just shipped SEM 2019.4,​ I'd recommend upgrading to the latest version prior to raising the support case.

• Thank you, this is not urgent.  The HTML5 console has current events, but I only use nDepth.  We are hesitant to run the latest version as we have had issues with the upgrades in the past.

• We are currently working on moving the nDepth functionality from Flash to HTML5. Would love to get your thoughts on some design options we're working through and also understand how you use nDepth today. Will drop you a DM to setup some time to chat if you're willing.