This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

LEM newbie questions about upgrade from 6.1 to 6.3.1 HF6

Hi everyone...Solar-n00b here, and I am new to this forum (and to LEM in general).

I've recently joined the team at work, and they've placed me on a task to assist in upgrading their current LEM from 6.1 to 6.3.1 HF6...I'm assisting and not leading, but would like to be as prepared as possible to understand fully what is going to happen so am making some newbie questions here (while I wait for my SW creds to be requested from our Admin)...so with that said, a few questions if anyone can assist me please?

- For this upgrade, is there any known issues with host clients not providing the expected output after a move up to 6.3.1?

- I was checking the sticky on this forum about upgrading to HF6 and I see steps there (below)...is this the same basic steps to move up from 6.1 to 6.3?

LEM V6.3.1 HOTFIX 6 IS NOW AVAILABLE

Any advice on what I should be looking for during this upgrade would be greatly appreciated....thanks much!!!